Friday, November 27, 2009

Woohoo!

Every year, thousands of American's ready themselves for the holidays around this time of year. Christians begin to get ready for Christmas and most celebrate Thanksgiving a month or so before hand. Now, I am ALL for the holidays. It reminds me of when I was much younger, a lot more innocent. I'm fond of Thanksgiving, not for the food, but for the meaning behind it. I find that taking a day out of the year for thinking of all that we are grateful is rather, well, beautiful. However, we all know that most people just busy themselves with the Thanksgiving meal. This year was my first vegan Thanksgiving. And it was really, really cool. I'm a huge pizza lover- so my mom and I(really, I did nothing but watch and drool and annoy her) made a vegan pizza with brocolli and parsley. Mum also made a yummy chocolate cake para mi solo. Isn't that so sweet? Bhaha. I sure thought so.
I am so thankful for my Mumzies.




(vegan pizza)




(vegan pizza, mashed potatoes, stuffing balls, te verde, and glog)

No comments:

Post a Comment