Monday, November 30, 2009

Props to TOMS

The last few days I've been chewing my lip, nervously thinking about what my next post was about. I'm a horrible cook with few resources, so I'm out for recipes and I'm a little too lazy to write a huuuuuge post about some PETA issue currently plaguing the site. Of course, I was on the peta boards (as I always am whenever i'm suppose to be working in class) and I followed a link to Treehugger.com and scrolling down I saw Blake, chief shoe giver for TOMS shoes. Last August I converted over to TOMS- taking the pledge to either were TOMS or walk barefoot. And I stay true to that even when it rains and my toes get cold and wet and a bit smelly. I am a supporter of the company's One For One policy. It you look on the website, they also offer a necklace, hoodies, shirts, and hats for people of all ages. And of course- a shoe donation is made with any and every purchase. I have proudly sent three pairs of shoes to a child in need and I would encourage any others to do so.
Toms rocks!

1 comment: